APS : Sunday, 11 February 2018
ALGIERS- The minister of Finance Abderrahmane Raouya partook in the 3rd Arab Forum on Public Finances and the 6th World Government Summit said, Sunday, his ministry in a communiqué.
Raouya chaired, under the Arab Forum on Public Finances, the session on macroeconomic development and their impact on Arab countries.
This session examined the recent global and regional economic developments and their prospects, while exploring the main challenges in fiscal policy.
In addition, Raouya took part in the 6th World Government Summit, which was kicked off by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-Prsident and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and Ruler of the Emirate of Dubai.
On the sidelines of this Summit, Raouya participated in the in-camera meeting of the Arab Ministers of Finance.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana