(English) Algeria, Italy ink joint declaration, four MoUs
Съжаляваме, тази публикация е налична само на Английски (Сащ), Френски и Арабски.
APS : Monday, 23 January 2023
ALGIERS-Algeria and Italy signed Monday in Algiers, a joint declaration and four (4) memorandums of understanding in several sectors under the working and friendship visit of the President of the Council of Ministers of Italy,
Georgia Meloni to Algeria.
The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, and the President of the Council of Ministers of Italy, Georgia Meloni signed a joint declaration on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Friendship, Good Neighborliness, and Cooperation.
President Tebboune and Meloni also supervised the signing of two memorandums of understanding between Sonatrach Group and the Italian group ENI, the first on the improvement of energy connection networks between Algeria and Italy, and the second on technological cooperation for the reduction of gas flaring, recovery and other techniques for reducing emissions.
The Algerian Space Agency (ASAL) and its Italian counterpart signed a memorandum of understanding on cooperation in the field of space activities for peaceful purposes.
The agreements signed also cover a memorandum of understanding between the Algerian Economic Renewal Council (CREA) and the Italian Economic and Industrial Confederation.
- (English) Statment of the Minister Attaf
- (English) Mr. Attaf confirms that Algeria will continue its contribution as a responsible and reliable partner in the face of global challenges
- (English) Attaf lands in New York ahead of elections of Security Council non-permanent members
- (English) Africa Day in Sofia
- (English) National Day of the Algerian Muslim Scouts : May 27, 1941-2023