(English) 7th Summit of Gas Exporting Countries Forum to be organized in Algeria
Съжаляваме, тази публикация е налична само на Английски (Сащ), Френски и Арабски.
APS : Tuesday, 22 February 2022
DOHA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune announced Tuesday, in Doha, that the 7th Summit of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) will be organized in Algeria.
“I hope and will be pleased to receive you in Algeria on the occasion of the holding of the next summit,” said President Tebboune in a speech he made during the 6th Summit of the Heads of State and Government of GECF.
In order to strengthen the role of the gas exporting countries in preserving their interests, the President of the Republic called to “open a dialogue with the consumer countries which use gas as a main driving force for the development of their economies.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- Министър Демерджиев проведе работна среща с Н.Пр. Байя Бенсмаил, посланик на Алжир в България
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- Четири пъти се е увеличил стокообменът ни с Алжир
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée