APS : Monday, 19 July 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday China’s State Councilor and Minister of Foreign Affairs Wang Yi who is on an official visit to Algeria.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra, Principal Private Secretary to the Presidency of the Republic Noureddine Bardad-Daidj, Minister of Energy and Mines Mohamed Arkab, Minister of Trade and Export Promotion Kamel Rezig, Minister of Public Works Kamel Nasri and Minister of Transport Aissa Bekkai.
Wang Yi arrived in Algeria, leading a large delegation for an official visit which is part of the strengthening of the friendship and cooperation relations between the two countries, linked by a comprehensive strategic partnership agreement signed in 2014.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation