APS : Monday, 19 July 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday China’s State Councilor and Minister of Foreign Affairs Wang Yi who is on an official visit to Algeria.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra, Principal Private Secretary to the Presidency of the Republic Noureddine Bardad-Daidj, Minister of Energy and Mines Mohamed Arkab, Minister of Trade and Export Promotion Kamel Rezig, Minister of Public Works Kamel Nasri and Minister of Transport Aissa Bekkai.
Wang Yi arrived in Algeria, leading a large delegation for an official visit which is part of the strengthening of the friendship and cooperation relations between the two countries, linked by a comprehensive strategic partnership agreement signed in 2014.
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum