APS : Wednesday, 14 April 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, had Wednesday a telephone talks with his Nigerien counterpart, Mohamed Bazoum, with whom he discussed bilateral relations and ways to strengthen them,
said the Presidency of the Republic in a statement.
“President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, held on Wednesday a phone talks with his Nigerien counterpart, Mohamed Bazoum, through which they addressed relations between the two neighboring and ways to strengthening them,” said the same source.
“The two presidents further exchanged wishes on the occasion of the Holy month of Ramadhan,” added the presidency.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation