APS : Wednesday, 14 April 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, had Wednesday a telephone talks with his Nigerien counterpart, Mohamed Bazoum, with whom he discussed bilateral relations and ways to strengthen them,
said the Presidency of the Republic in a statement.
“President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, held on Wednesday a phone talks with his Nigerien counterpart, Mohamed Bazoum, through which they addressed relations between the two neighboring and ways to strengthening them,” said the same source.
“The two presidents further exchanged wishes on the occasion of the Holy month of Ramadhan,” added the presidency.
- (English) Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- (English) Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- (English) President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- (English) Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- (English) Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region