APS : Monday, 13 March 2017
ALGIERS- The national company of iron and steel FERAAL and Chinese company Sinosteel equipment & engineering signed Monday, in Algiers, an agreement on carrying out pre-feasibility and feasibility studies on the investments of
development of Gara Djebilet deposit in Tindouf.
The document was signed by FERAAL’s Director General Ahmed Benabbas and Sinosteel’s Director General Wang Jian, in the presence of Minister of Industry and Mining Abdessalem Bouchouareb and ambassador of China to Algiers Yang Guangyu.
Sinosteel, which is a Chinese state-owned company activating mainly in mining, equipment manufacturing and engineering, is already present in Bellara (Jijel) and Oran.
These pre-feasibility and feasibility studies should be ready by the end of 2017 and will focus on all the aspects of the exploitation of the deposit, said Bouchouareb.
It is also to reach “the best compromise among the necessary investments for the extraction, processing and transport of ore until its delivery to customers in Algeria or abroad,” he added.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار