APS : Monday, 13 March 2017
ALGIERS- The national company of iron and steel FERAAL and Chinese company Sinosteel equipment & engineering signed Monday, in Algiers, an agreement on carrying out pre-feasibility and feasibility studies on the investments of
development of Gara Djebilet deposit in Tindouf.
The document was signed by FERAAL’s Director General Ahmed Benabbas and Sinosteel’s Director General Wang Jian, in the presence of Minister of Industry and Mining Abdessalem Bouchouareb and ambassador of China to Algiers Yang Guangyu.
Sinosteel, which is a Chinese state-owned company activating mainly in mining, equipment manufacturing and engineering, is already present in Bellara (Jijel) and Oran.
These pre-feasibility and feasibility studies should be ready by the end of 2017 and will focus on all the aspects of the exploitation of the deposit, said Bouchouareb.
It is also to reach “the best compromise among the necessary investments for the extraction, processing and transport of ore until its delivery to customers in Algeria or abroad,” he added.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne