APS : Tuesday, 26 January 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum, paid on 25, 26 January, an official visit to the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), during which he was received by the President Félix-Antoine
Tshisekedi Tshilombo, said Tuesday the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a statement.
Boukadoum was received, in audience, by President Tshisekedi, to whom he conveyed a message from the President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
During this visit, the head of diplomacy held talks with his counterpart, Tumba Nzeza Marie, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the DRC.
The minister’s visit to Kinshasa is part of the strengthening of bilateral relations and the examination of ways and means to develop cooperation between the two countries (Algeria/DRC), as well as consultation on regional and international issues of common interest, particularly in preparation for the DRC’s assumption of the rotating presidency of the African Union (AU), according to the ministry.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization