(English) Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
Съжаляваме, тази публикация е налична само на Английски (Сащ), Френски и Арабски.
APS : SUNDAY 12 DECEMBER 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Republic of Croatia, Jordan Grlic Radman on Sunday welcomed the efforts made by Algeria for the establishment of peace in the region,
highlighting “the stability” that prevails in this country.
“I am honored to have met the President of the Republic to whom I affirmed the depth of friendship between the two countries and the willingness of Croatia to further deepen cooperation on political and economic issues,” Radman told the press after his meeting with the President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
“The stability enjoyed by Algeria encourages the consolidation of partnership. We commend its efforts and its key role in the establishment of peace in the region,” he continued.
Emphasizing the “importance” of this visit to Croatia, Radman expressed the hope that this visit “offers new opportunities to both countries” and “opens the prospects for an exchange of high-level visits.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- Министър Демерджиев проведе работна среща с Н.Пр. Байя Бенсмаил, посланик на Алжир в България
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- Четири пъти се е увеличил стокообменът ни с Алжир
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée