APS : Tuesday, 25 May 2021
ALGIERS)- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum had Tuesday a telephone conversation with his Italian counterpart, Luigi Di Maio, during which they broach many regional issues of common interest, including maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.
“In a phone conversation with my Italian counterpart, Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio, I mentioned a number of issues relating to bilateral political dialogue, in addition to regional issues of common interest,” the minister wrote in a tweet.
The two officials also discussed “maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.”
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana