APS : Tuesday, 25 May 2021
ALGIERS)- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum had Tuesday a telephone conversation with his Italian counterpart, Luigi Di Maio, during which they broach many regional issues of common interest, including maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.
“In a phone conversation with my Italian counterpart, Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio, I mentioned a number of issues relating to bilateral political dialogue, in addition to regional issues of common interest,” the minister wrote in a tweet.
The two officials also discussed “maritime boundary delimitation between the two countries.”
- (English) Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- (English) Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- (English) President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- (English) Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- (English) Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied