APS : SUNDAY 04 APRIL 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria has expressed its support for security and stability in Jordan, a statement from the Foreign Ministry said on Sunday.
“Algeria follows with great interest the developments in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and expresses its support for security and stability in this brother country, in accordance with its principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of states,” said the press release of the Foreign Ministry.
- (English) Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- (English) Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- (English) Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- (English) President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan