APS : Monday, 28 March 2022
ALGIERS- The deputy ministry for Knowledge Economy and Startups is taking part, from 27 to 30 March 2022 in Riyadh, in the Global Entrepreneurship Congress (GEC), the ministry said in a statement.
“The deputy ministry for Knowledge Economy and Startups is taking part in the Global Entrepreneurship Congress (GEC), organized from 27 to 30 March 2022 in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia),” said the statement, adding that the ministry “is represented by its Startup manager Nouredidne Ouadah and the manager of the public startup accelerator “Algeria Venture” Sid Ali Zerrouki.
This global congress aims to bring together entrepreneurs, experts, and policymakers in order to develop a global entrepreneurship roadmap for the post-Covid-19.
On the sidelines of GEC, Algeria, represented by Ouadah, will participate in a ministerial conference on startups in order to examine the cooperation areas in this field, added the source.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo