APS : Monday, 23 January 2023
ALGIERS- Algeria will participate in the 40th International Fair of Khartoum (Sudan) scheduled for 24-31 January, EPE TASDIR, a subsidiary of the Algerian Company of Fairs and Exports (SAFEX), said Monday in a statement.
“Under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Export Promotion, Algeria is officially participating in the 40th International Fair of Khartoum (Sudan) scheduled for 24-31 January 2023 at the exhibition center in the city of Khartoum,” said the same source.
Stretching over an area of 420 sqm, the national pavilion will bring together 38 companies representing the sectors of building materials and construction, food, agriculture, mechanics, pharmaceuticals, textiles and leather, energy, chemicals, and services, said the statement.
“The presence of Algeria is primarily the expression of a political will to develop fruitful partnerships in Sudan and allow Algerian economic operators present to showcase the diversity of Algerian products and especially to boost exports and partnership between Algerian companies and their Sudanese counterparts,” said the source.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy