APS : Wednesday, 07 February 2018
ALGIERS-Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City Abdelwahid Temmar will partake on Wednesday in the 9th World Urban Forum (WUF) in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur,
announced Tuesday the Housing Ministry in a communiqué.
The event is part of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) that aims to assess the achievements made by member States since the international conference on housing and sustainable urban development held in last October in Quito, said the source.
Member States’ experiences in sustainable development will be presented during this event themed “Cities 2030, Cities for all: Implementing the New Urban Agenda.”
Tammar’s visit will last three days, concluded the source.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune