APS : Wednesday, 07 February 2018
ALGIERS-Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City Abdelwahid Temmar will partake on Wednesday in the 9th World Urban Forum (WUF) in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur,
announced Tuesday the Housing Ministry in a communiqué.
The event is part of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) that aims to assess the achievements made by member States since the international conference on housing and sustainable urban development held in last October in Quito, said the source.
Member States’ experiences in sustainable development will be presented during this event themed “Cities 2030, Cities for all: Implementing the New Urban Agenda.”
Tammar’s visit will last three days, concluded the source.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart