APS : Wednesday, 07 February 2018
ALGIERS-Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City Abdelwahid Temmar will partake on Wednesday in the 9th World Urban Forum (WUF) in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur,
announced Tuesday the Housing Ministry in a communiqué.
The event is part of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) that aims to assess the achievements made by member States since the international conference on housing and sustainable urban development held in last October in Quito, said the source.
Member States’ experiences in sustainable development will be presented during this event themed “Cities 2030, Cities for all: Implementing the New Urban Agenda.”
Tammar’s visit will last three days, concluded the source.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony