APS : Monday, 09 March 2020
ALGIERS- The National hydrocarbon company Sonatrach and ENI Algeria Production B.V. signed on Monday a gas agreement with a view to marketing dry gas from the Zemoul El Kbar perimeter (Ouargla) until 2042, announced Sonatrach in a statement.
The gas agreement is part of the Association Contract between Sonatrach and ENI Algeria,” the same source said.
This surplus gas will be transported through the pipeline linking the installations of blocks 403 and 405b, allowing its treatment at the gas installations of Menzel Ledjmet (MLE), added the National company in the commniqué.
The annual production of marketed gas is about 500 million m3 until the year 2042, Sonatrach said.
Sonatrach had recently announced the realization in partnership with the Italian group ENI, the construction of the gas pipeline linking the Bir Rebaa Nord (BRN) and Menzel Ledjmet Est (MLE) sites in the Berkine Basin, the south-east of Hassi Messaoud (province of Ouargla).
- (Français) Communiqué du Conseil des ministres
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia parliamentary friendship and fraternity group set up
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand