APS : Sunday, 11 February 2018
ALGIERS- The minister of Finance Abderrahmane Raouya partook in the 3rd Arab Forum on Public Finances and the 6th World Government Summit said, Sunday, his ministry in a communiqué.
Raouya chaired, under the Arab Forum on Public Finances, the session on macroeconomic development and their impact on Arab countries.
This session examined the recent global and regional economic developments and their prospects, while exploring the main challenges in fiscal policy.
In addition, Raouya took part in the 6th World Government Summit, which was kicked off by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-Prsident and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and Ruler of the Emirate of Dubai.
On the sidelines of this Summit, Raouya participated in the in-camera meeting of the Arab Ministers of Finance.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum