APS : Sunday, 14 March 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, received Sunday in Algiers Head of State of Mali, Bah N’Daw who is on a working visit to Algeria.
The meeting took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, in the presence of Private Principle Secretary at the Presidency of the Republic Noureddine Bardad-Daidj, Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, Minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning, Kamel Beldjoud, as well as Lieutenant General Saïd Chanegriha, Chief of Staff of the National People’s Army.
The Malian Head of State arrived Saturday in Algiers for a two-day working visit during which he will discuss with President Tebboune bilateral relations between Algeria and Mali, as well as ways and means to develop them in the best interests of both countries.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization