APS : Sunday, 14 March 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, received Sunday in Algiers Head of State of Mali, Bah N’Daw who is on a working visit to Algeria.
The meeting took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, in the presence of Private Principle Secretary at the Presidency of the Republic Noureddine Bardad-Daidj, Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, Minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning, Kamel Beldjoud, as well as Lieutenant General Saïd Chanegriha, Chief of Staff of the National People’s Army.
The Malian Head of State arrived Saturday in Algiers for a two-day working visit during which he will discuss with President Tebboune bilateral relations between Algeria and Mali, as well as ways and means to develop them in the best interests of both countries.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune