APS : Sunday, 14 March 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, received Sunday in Algiers Head of State of Mali, Bah N’Daw who is on a working visit to Algeria.
The meeting took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, in the presence of Private Principle Secretary at the Presidency of the Republic Noureddine Bardad-Daidj, Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, Minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning, Kamel Beldjoud, as well as Lieutenant General Saïd Chanegriha, Chief of Staff of the National People’s Army.
The Malian Head of State arrived Saturday in Algiers for a two-day working visit during which he will discuss with President Tebboune bilateral relations between Algeria and Mali, as well as ways and means to develop them in the best interests of both countries.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony