APS : Wednesday, 14 September 2016
RIO DE JANEIRO-Algerian athletes Mohamed Berrahal (T51) and Lynda Hamri (T12) respectively won the silver medal (100m) and bronze in the long jump Tuesday in Rio during the athletics competitions of the 6 round of Paraolympics.
Berrahal (51 category) offered the silver medal to Algeria, clocking 21.70. He set a new record of the Games (21.72).
For her part, Lynda Hamri snatched the bronze medal in the long jump (5.53).
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister