APS : Wednesday, 14 September 2016
RIO DE JANEIRO-Algerian athletes Mohamed Berrahal (T51) and Lynda Hamri (T12) respectively won the silver medal (100m) and bronze in the long jump Tuesday in Rio during the athletics competitions of the 6 round of Paraolympics.
Berrahal (51 category) offered the silver medal to Algeria, clocking 21.70. He set a new record of the Games (21.72).
For her part, Lynda Hamri snatched the bronze medal in the long jump (5.53).
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation