APS : Wednesday, 14 September 2016
RIO DE JANEIRO-Algerian athletes Mohamed Berrahal (T51) and Lynda Hamri (T12) respectively won the silver medal (100m) and bronze in the long jump Tuesday in Rio during the athletics competitions of the 6 round of Paraolympics.
Berrahal (51 category) offered the silver medal to Algeria, clocking 21.70. He set a new record of the Games (21.72).
For her part, Lynda Hamri snatched the bronze medal in the long jump (5.53).
- (English) Lamamra holds talks with Saudi counterpart
- (English) Lamamra starts working visit to Saudi Arabia
- (English) Developments in Mali: Algeria expresses „full readiness“ to accompany Mali, ECOWAS
- (English) Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- (English) President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister