APS : Wednesday, 10 March 2021
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Wednesday welcomed the formation of the Government of National Unity in Libya which won the vote of confidence of the House of Representatives
of the People (Libyan Parliament), expressing “his willingness to fully support it,” said the Presidency of the Republic in a statement.
“The President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune welcomes the formation of the Government of National Unity in Libya, a brotherly country, which won the vote of confidence of the House of Representatives of the People. The Head of State expresses his willingness to fully support this Government in the hope of ending the division and strengthening ranks to ensure the success of key events scheduled for the end of this year,” said the communiqué.
“Algeria, which has constantly shown by word and deed its support and unconditional solidarity with the Libyan people, will spare no effort to achieve peace and national reconciliation in this brotherly country,” said President Tebboune who stressed the “imperative need to put an end to all forms of foreign interference so as the Libyan people decide their fate and preserve the sovereignty, independence and territorial unity of Libya.”
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune