APS : Tuesday, 05 October 2021
ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, was received in Addis Ababa by President Macky Sall of Senegal to whom he conveyed President of the Republic
Abdelmadjid Tebboune’s warm greetings and high regard, the ministry said Tuesday in a statement.
The meeting was an opportunity to “discuss the bilateral relations and consider ways to promote them in various fields,” the statement said.
The two sides will also “exchange views on the main issues at the continental level and the prospects for promoting joint African action, especially as President Macky Sall is expected to hold the rotating presidency of the African Union (AU) next year.”
The meeting took place on the sidelines of the participation, Monday, of Lamamra, as representative of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, at the inauguration ceremony of the new Ethiopian government.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy