APS : Tuesday, 14 March 2017
ALGIERS- The minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel said that the Algerian experience in the fight against terrorism and extremism is now a “reference”
at the level of the United Nations (UN).
“The Algerian experience is now a reference at the United Nations. Algeria has already submitted a document on the ways to fight radicalism,” said Messahel who was, Sunday, the guest of the national’s television’s “Hiwar essaa.”
In this regard, he underlined Algeria’s efforts in the matter through the organization of several workshops on the role of democracy in the fight against radicalism, insisting on the key role of the Algerian diplomacy in the fight against terrorism and violent extremism in the light of conflicts and crises around the country.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart