APS : Tuesday, 14 March 2017
ALGIERS- The minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel said that the Algerian experience in the fight against terrorism and extremism is now a “reference”
at the level of the United Nations (UN).
“The Algerian experience is now a reference at the United Nations. Algeria has already submitted a document on the ways to fight radicalism,” said Messahel who was, Sunday, the guest of the national’s television’s “Hiwar essaa.”
In this regard, he underlined Algeria’s efforts in the matter through the organization of several workshops on the role of democracy in the fight against radicalism, insisting on the key role of the Algerian diplomacy in the fight against terrorism and violent extremism in the light of conflicts and crises around the country.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister