APS : Sunday, 13 September 2020
ALGER, 13 sept 2020 (APS)- Le Salon international digital du Commerce et du Marketing a débuté dimanche avec la participation d’opérateurs algériens et une dizaine d’exposants de pays arabes et étrangers,
a indiqué la Société Andalus Trade, Show, exhibits and Events (TSEE), organisatrice de l’événement, dans un communiqué.
ALGIERS- The International Digital Show of Trade, Marketing kicked off of on Sunday with the participation of Algerian operators as well as ten Arab and Foreign exhibitors, announced Andalus Trade, Show, Exhibits and Events company (TSEE) in a communiqué.
Running until September 27th, this digital economic event was enhanced by the participation of Vietnam, guest of honor of this edition, Indonesia, China, Jordan, the United Kingdom, the United States, India, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), as well as representatives of Algerian companies.
This international exhibition is, according to the organizers, “the first of its kind in Algeria and Africa, and second worldwide, after the exhibition of Hala China organized jointly with the State of UAE in Dubai.”
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide