APS : MONDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2022
DOHA- Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad al-Thani on Monday commended the efforts and commitment of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune to make a success of the next Arab Summit due to be held in Algeria in 2022,
expressing his country’s willingness to support the move and contribute to the achievement of the expected outcome.
In a joint declaration at the end of the state visit the president of the Republic has paid to Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani praised the efforts of his brother President Tebboune and “his commitment to providing a climate conducive to the success of the summit.
Sheikh Tamim stressed “the State of Qatar’s willingness to support those laudable moves and contribute to the achievement of the expected results, mainly in the context of the common challenges facing Arab countries at all levels.”
The two sides examined the latest developments on the international stage and their impacts on the Arab region.
They insisted on “the need to establish balanced international relations, governed by the United Nations Charter and the relevant principles,” the joint declaration said.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune