APS : Friday, 28 October 2016
ALGIERS-Director General of Customs Kaddour Bentahar said Thursday in Algiers that Customs measures provided by the Finance bill 2017 aim at ensuring a new orientation of the national economy based on national production and incentives for non-hydrocarbon exports.
“Some articles encourage the diversification of national economy and exports and others protect the national economy through the reduction of taxes on raw materials used in production,” Bentahar said at the end of the meeting with members of the Finance and Budget Committee of the People’s National Army (Lower House of Parliament) devoted to the examination of provisions of the Finance bill 2017, particularly in terms of customs and tax legislation.
The Customs measures provided by the Finance bill 2017 “support the new orientation of the national economy based on national production and incentives for non-hydrocarbon exports,” the same official stressed.
As for tax collection, Bentahar said that his services work to improve this operation both for imports or goods sold in public auction.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart