APS : Sunday, 01 March 2020
ALGIERS-The Undersecretary of State for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation at Italy’s Foreign Ministry Manlio Di Stefano on Sunday began a working visit to Algeria under the development of bilateral ties,
announced the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
During this three-day visit, the Italian official will meet with senior executives at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and several other ministries, including Energy, Industry and Mines, Public Works and Transport, Agriculture and Rural Development, Fisheries, Post and Telecommunications as well as the Ministry of Trade.
The meetings are part of “the enhancement of the Algerian-Italian economic partnership and the preparation of bilateral events, notably the High Level bilateral meeting to be held before the end of the first half of this year,” said the source.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- (English) President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- (English) Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- (English) Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune