APS : TUESDAY 14 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday evening a phone call from German Chancellor Angela Merkel, said a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
In this call, Merkel invited President Tebboune to take part in the Conference on Libya, scheduled on Sunday 19 January in Berlin, said the source.
President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune accepted the invitation to participate in this Conference, concluded the source.
- (English) Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- (English) Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- (English) Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- (English) Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- (English) President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart