APS : TUESDAY 21 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Tuesday, in Algiers, French Minister of Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian who is on a working visit to Algeria.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic in the presence of the presidency’s principal private secretary Noureddine Ayadi, Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum, Minister Counsellor for Communication, official Spokesman of the Presidency of the Republic Belaid Mohand Oussaïd as well as the delegation accompanying Le Drian.
Previously, Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum held talks with Le Drian.
The talks, which were held at the headquarters of Foreign Affairs Ministry, were an opportunity to the two ministers to examine “the state of the cooperation relations between the two countries and ways to strengthen them.”
Boukadoum and Le Drian also deeply examined regional and international issues of common interest, notably the situation in Mali and Libya.
- (English) Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- (English) President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- (English) Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- (English) Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- (English) President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine