APS : Tuesday, 30 March 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held on Tuesday telephone talks with Niger’s President Mohamed Bazoum on the “exceptional” level of relations between the two countries and ways to promote them,
according to a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held a telephone conversation with his brother President of Niger Mohamed Bazoum,” said the communiqué.
The two presidents “welcomed the exceptional level of the relations between Algeria and Niger, examined ways to promote them and exchanged views on the main issues of common interest,” said the source.
On this occasion, the President of the Republic reiterated “his wishes to President Mohamed Bazoum for the trust placed in him by the people of Niger,” concluded the source.
- Честване на Националния ден на паметта – 08 май 1945
- Важно съобщение до българските журналисти
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- (English) Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- (English) Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart