APS :Tuesday, 04 October 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has chaired, Tuesday in Algiers, a meeting of the Council of Ministers.
Several bills will be examined and approved during the meeting, including the finance bill 2017, the budget bill for 2014 and the bill on health.
The Council of Ministers will also examine a bill modifying and complementing the Customs Code and a bill on the national metrology system, in addition to other economic issues relating to the sectors of energy and water resources.
- (English) President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- (English) President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- (English) Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- (English) President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart