APS : Wednesday, 08 February 2017
ALGIERS- The parliamentary cooperation between Algeria and France is “excellent” said Wednesday, in Algiers, the president of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the French National Assembly, Elisabeth Guigou.
“Parliamentary cooperation between Algeria and France is excellent and it reflects the good relations between the two countries,” Guigou told the press at the end of an audience granted to her by the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa.
Guigou said that she broached, with Ould Khelifa, the bilateral relations and the major international issues, underlining that France “welcomes” all that is undertaken by Algeria for the restoration of peace in the region.
In this regard, she cited the National Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in Mali and Algeria’s efforts for peace in Libya.
- (English) Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- (English) President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- (English) Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide