Tuesday, 18 July 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has received, Tuesday in Algiers, Nemanja Stevanovic, State Secretary of Serbia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and special envoy of Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- (English) Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- (English) Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- (English) President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- (English) Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- (English) Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum