APS : Friday, 23 March 2018
SOFIA (Bulgaria)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Friday in Sofia by the speaker of Bulgaria’s National Assembly, Tsveta Valcheva Karayancheva, as part of a visit to this country.
The discussions mainly focused on bilateral relations, including parliamentary cooperation.
In this respect, the two sides expressed satisfaction with Algeria-Bulgaria parliamentary friendship group, formed in 2015.
Messahel and Karayancheva stressed the importance and role of the parliamentary diplomacy in enhancing bilateral relations between Algeria and Bulgaria.
The two officials tackled regional and international issues of common interest, especially the crises and tensions shaking the world.
- (English) Boukadoum reaffirms Algeria’s unconditional support to Palestinian people
- (English) President Tebboune congratulates Guterres for his re-election as UN Secretary General
- (English) Antalya Diplomacy Forum: Boukadoum takes part in two debates
- (Français) Forum économique algéro-libyen et Foire des produits algériens destinés au marché libyen: Cérémonie en l’honneur des organisateurs
- (English) Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions