APS : Wednesday, 30 January 2019
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will pay from 31 January to 1 February 2019 an official visit to India at the invitation of his Indian counterpart Sushm Swaraj, said Wednesday a ministerial communiqué.
This visit “comes in a context marked by the two countries’ willingness to strengthen and deepen the bilateral relations in several fields for the best common interests of the two countries,” added the source.
The visit will be an “opportunity to review and assess the different aspects of cooperation between Algeria and India and to examine ways to diversify them in various fields,” said the source.
Messahel will hold, during this visit, “meetings with the highest authorities in India to examine the bilateral relations and exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest.”
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana