APS : Tuesday, 14 February 2017
ALGIERS- National Police Chief, Major General Abdelghani Hamel will pay a working visit to Spain as from Tuesday, at the invitation of his Spanish counterpart,
German Lopez Iglesias, said the Directorate General of National Police (DGSN) in a statement.
The visit, which aims at “strengthening cooperation between police institutions of the two countries, would be an opportunity to share experience in the fight against organized crime and new crimes, develop partnership in the field of training in forensic sciences and examine several issues of common interest,” said the statement.
Major General Abdelghani Hamel, who will be accompanied by a delegation of senior police officers, will hold discussions with senior officials, including his counterpart, the Spanish police chief with a view to “examine means to strengthen police cooperation, which has significantly developed over the past years,” added the statement.
- (English) Boukadoum reaffirms Algeria’s unconditional support to Palestinian people
- (English) President Tebboune congratulates Guterres for his re-election as UN Secretary General
- (English) Antalya Diplomacy Forum: Boukadoum takes part in two debates
- (Français) Forum économique algéro-libyen et Foire des produits algériens destinés au marché libyen: Cérémonie en l’honneur des organisateurs
- (English) Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions