APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ALGIERS- There are no Algerian nationals among the victims in a hotel shooting at a beach resort east of Abidjan, in Ivory Coast on Sunday, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“According to information obtained by our ambassador to Abidjan from Ivorian authorities concerned, no Algerian nationals were reported among the victims in a shooting in a hotel at a beach resort in Ivory Coast,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
At least twelve people have been killed when gunmen opened fire in a hotel at a seaside resort in the town of Grand-Bassam, 40 km east of the economic capital of Ivory Coast, Abidjan.
- (English) Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- (English) President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- (English) Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- (English) Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- (English) President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine