APS : Wednesday, 11 March 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Wednesday entrusted Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad to represent him in the second African Union (AU) High-Level Committee meeting on Libya,
to take place Thursday in Oyo, Congo, the presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune has assigned Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad to go to the Republic of Congo today, 11 March 2020, to represent him in the works of the second meeting of the African Union High-Level committee on Libya, scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday) in Oyo, Congo,” the statement said.
“The president of the Republic had accepted the invitation made by his Congolese counterpart, President Denis Sassou N’Guesso.”
“The meeting is part of Algeria’s efforts to coordinate international positions for the resumption of the peaceful process of negotiations between the parties to the Libyan conflict, without foreign military intervention, to ensure the unity and sovereignty of our sister Libyan State.”
- (English) Boukadoum received by Libyan Prime Minister
- (English) Boukadoum on trip to Libya Monday
- (English) Bandug Conference has marked the beginning of Algerian participation in international forums
- (English) Djerad participates, in Brazzaville, at investiture of Congolese President
- (English) Cooperation: Algeria, Cameroon to create Business Council