APS : THURSDAY 28 DECEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria, through the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, has strongly condemned Thursday the terrorist attack targeting a supermarket in Saint-Petersburg, Russia,
Wednesday, and expressed “full solidarity” with Russians, voicing a “firm condemnation” of all forms of terrorism.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack that targeted yesterday, 27 December 2017, a supermarket in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, expressing our compassion with the injured, wishing them a speedy recovery,” Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We are delighted that no life was lost in the cowardly attack among the peaceful population in these festive days.”
Benali Cherif said “Algeria, which has suffered from terrorism, expresses full solidarity with the Government of Russia and our Russian friend people, and voices a firm condemnation of all forms of terrorism.”
- (English) Lamamra holds talks with Saudi counterpart
- (English) Lamamra starts working visit to Saudi Arabia
- (English) Developments in Mali: Algeria expresses “full readiness” to accompany Mali, ECOWAS
- (English) Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- (English) President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister