APS : Wednesday, 20 December 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemned, Wednesday, the ballistic missile attack from the Yemeni territory, and which targeted the populated regions of the city of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia,
underlining its “full solidarity” with the government and the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia said the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the ballistic missile attack from the Yemeni territories targeting the city of Riyadh and its populated region,” the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We once again condemn all acts that constitute a threat to the security of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its people, and fuels tensions in the regions, and we note with satisfaction that there was no human or material loss following this attack,” added Benali Cherif.
He expressed Algeria’s “full solidarity with the government and brotherly people of Saudi Arabia.”
“We reiterate our call to all parties to avoid escalations and opt for dialogue and reconciliation,” concluded the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana