APS : Thursday, 23 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack perpetrated Wednesday, in Westminster, in the British capital.
“The attack that struck, this afternoon, the British capital is a coward terrorist attack that we condemn in the strongest terms, underlined the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“This attack shows, once again, that terrorism rages brutally and without distinction all across the world,” he added.
“We express our solidarity and our sympathy to the British government and to the families of the victims,” said Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We reiterate our firm condemnation of terrorism and call for a resolute and joint action from the whole international community to effectively fight against this scourge which represents a serious threat to international peace and security, concluded the foreign ministry’s spokesperson.
- (English) Boukadoum reaffirms Algeria’s unconditional support to Palestinian people
- (English) President Tebboune congratulates Guterres for his re-election as UN Secretary General
- (English) Antalya Diplomacy Forum: Boukadoum takes part in two debates
- (Français) Forum économique algéro-libyen et Foire des produits algériens destinés au marché libyen: Cérémonie en l’honneur des organisateurs
- (English) Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions