Algeria among “few” countries that achieved MDGs
Съжаляваме, тази публикация е налична само на Английски (Сащ), Френски и Арабски.
ALGIERS- The representative of the World Health Organization (WHO) Bah Keita affirmed Thursday that “Algeria is among the few countries which have achieved the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)” of the United Nations (UN).
“Algeria is among the few countries which have achieved the Millennium Development Goals” held by the United Nations between 200 and 2015, said UN’s representative in a conference on ways to encourage young people to speak in the conferences of the different international institutions on global issues.
In this regard, he recalled the indexes related to the eradication of poverty, increase in enrolment and teaching rate which has exceeded 98% in addition to the checking of targeted diseases such as malaria and tuberculosis and the significant decrease of AIDS.
Concerning the new vaccination included in the new national scheme, WHO’s representative welcomed Algeria’s efforts in this field and which, according to him, will contribute to the strengthening of the health and prevention system of the future generations.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- Министър Демерджиев проведе работна среща с Н.Пр. Байя Бенсмаил, посланик на Алжир в България
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- Четири пъти се е увеличил стокообменът ни с Алжир
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée