APS : Mercredi, 23 Juin 2021
BERLIN- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum called Wednesday, in Berlin (Germany), to “speed up the necessary preparations for the holding of general elections, scheduled for 24 December 2021,”
affirming that Algeria is convinced that election is the key for the resolution of the legitimacy issue in the country.
“The necessary preparations for the holding of free, fair and secure elections on 24 December 2021 should be completed as soon as possible. This includes notably the clarification of the constitutional basis and the adoption of the electoral legislation to make sure that the Libyans do not miss this important stage,” said Boukadoum in an address at the opening of the International Berlin II Conference.
“We are firmly convinced that election is the key for the settlement of the legitimacy issue and that it will open new prospects to restore peace and stability in the country,” added Boukadoum.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony