APS : Mercredi, 23 Juin 2021
BERLIN- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum called Wednesday, in Berlin (Germany), to “speed up the necessary preparations for the holding of general elections, scheduled for 24 December 2021,”
affirming that Algeria is convinced that election is the key for the resolution of the legitimacy issue in the country.
“The necessary preparations for the holding of free, fair and secure elections on 24 December 2021 should be completed as soon as possible. This includes notably the clarification of the constitutional basis and the adoption of the electoral legislation to make sure that the Libyans do not miss this important stage,” said Boukadoum in an address at the opening of the International Berlin II Conference.
“We are firmly convinced that election is the key for the settlement of the legitimacy issue and that it will open new prospects to restore peace and stability in the country,” added Boukadoum.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune