APS : Saturday, 19 January 2019
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, designated Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House), Abdelkader Bensalah, to represent him at the 4th Arab Summit on economic and social development
scheduled for Sunday in Beirut (Lebanon), the Presidency of Republic said Saturday in a communiqué.
“At the invitation of Michel Aoun, President of the Republic of Lebanon, his Excellency, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, President of the Republic, designated Abdelkader Bensalah, Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House), to represent him at the fourth (4th) Arab Summit on economic and social development to be held on 20 January 2019 in Beirut,” according to the communiqué.
Abdelkader Bensalah will be accompanied by Trade Minister, Said Djellab, added the same source.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony