APS : Saturday, 19 January 2019
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, designated Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House), Abdelkader Bensalah, to represent him at the 4th Arab Summit on economic and social development
scheduled for Sunday in Beirut (Lebanon), the Presidency of Republic said Saturday in a communiqué.
“At the invitation of Michel Aoun, President of the Republic of Lebanon, his Excellency, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, President of the Republic, designated Abdelkader Bensalah, Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House), to represent him at the fourth (4th) Arab Summit on economic and social development to be held on 20 January 2019 in Beirut,” according to the communiqué.
Abdelkader Bensalah will be accompanied by Trade Minister, Said Djellab, added the same source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum