APS : Saturday, 19 January 2019
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, designated Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House), Abdelkader Bensalah, to represent him at the 4th Arab Summit on economic and social development
scheduled for Sunday in Beirut (Lebanon), the Presidency of Republic said Saturday in a communiqué.
“At the invitation of Michel Aoun, President of the Republic of Lebanon, his Excellency, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, President of the Republic, designated Abdelkader Bensalah, Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House), to represent him at the fourth (4th) Arab Summit on economic and social development to be held on 20 January 2019 in Beirut,” according to the communiqué.
Abdelkader Bensalah will be accompanied by Trade Minister, Said Djellab, added the same source.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana