Algerian-French universities partner to set up professionalizing training on car industry
APS : Monday, 03 April 2017
ORAN- Professionalizing training on car industry will be created as part of an agreement of scientific and technical cooperation,
concluded Monday in Oran between Mohamed -Boudiaf University of Sciences and Technology (USTO-MB) and Polytechnique Institute of Grenoble (France). The agreement also concerns the setting up of common projects of scientific research on the sustainable development (renewable energies, water processing, and waste recycling).
The partnership agreement was inked at the Rectorate of the USTO-MB by the presidents of the two establishments, Nassira Benharrats and Yves Maréchal.
Earlier, a meeting was held between the Vice-Rectors of the USTO-MB and their counterparts from the Grenoble Institute during which the objectives of the two establishments were outlined.
Rector Nassira Benharrats insisted on the professionalizing training and the development of necessary research which “are the core of ministry’s strategy so to facilitate the integration of the graduates and meet the country’s socio-economic and industrial aspirations.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée