APS : Monday, 03 April 2017
ORAN- Professionalizing training on car industry will be created as part of an agreement of scientific and technical cooperation,
concluded Monday in Oran between Mohamed -Boudiaf University of Sciences and Technology (USTO-MB) and Polytechnique Institute of Grenoble (France). The agreement also concerns the setting up of common projects of scientific research on the sustainable development (renewable energies, water processing, and waste recycling).
The partnership agreement was inked at the Rectorate of the USTO-MB by the presidents of the two establishments, Nassira Benharrats and Yves Maréchal.
Earlier, a meeting was held between the Vice-Rectors of the USTO-MB and their counterparts from the Grenoble Institute during which the objectives of the two establishments were outlined.
Rector Nassira Benharrats insisted on the professionalizing training and the development of necessary research which “are the core of ministry’s strategy so to facilitate the integration of the graduates and meet the country’s socio-economic and industrial aspirations.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار