APS : Monday, 03 April 2017
ORAN- Professionalizing training on car industry will be created as part of an agreement of scientific and technical cooperation,
concluded Monday in Oran between Mohamed -Boudiaf University of Sciences and Technology (USTO-MB) and Polytechnique Institute of Grenoble (France). The agreement also concerns the setting up of common projects of scientific research on the sustainable development (renewable energies, water processing, and waste recycling).
The partnership agreement was inked at the Rectorate of the USTO-MB by the presidents of the two establishments, Nassira Benharrats and Yves Maréchal.
Earlier, a meeting was held between the Vice-Rectors of the USTO-MB and their counterparts from the Grenoble Institute during which the objectives of the two establishments were outlined.
Rector Nassira Benharrats insisted on the professionalizing training and the development of necessary research which “are the core of ministry’s strategy so to facilitate the integration of the graduates and meet the country’s socio-economic and industrial aspirations.”
- (English) Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- (English) Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- (English) President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- (English) Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- (English) Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum