APS : Thursday, 09 August 2018
BEJAIA- Algeria wishes that the agreement of December 2016 between the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and non-OPEC oil producers would be maintained during their meeting in Algiers in September,
said Thursday in Bejaia the CEO of the national hydrocarbon company SONATRACH, Abdelmoumen Ould Kaddour.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied