APS : Thursday, 09 August 2018
BEJAIA- Algeria wishes that the agreement of December 2016 between the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and non-OPEC oil producers would be maintained during their meeting in Algiers in September,
said Thursday in Bejaia the CEO of the national hydrocarbon company SONATRACH, Abdelmoumen Ould Kaddour.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony