APS : Thursday, 09 August 2018
BEJAIA- Algeria wishes that the agreement of December 2016 between the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and non-OPEC oil producers would be maintained during their meeting in Algiers in September,
said Thursday in Bejaia the CEO of the national hydrocarbon company SONATRACH, Abdelmoumen Ould Kaddour.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana