APS : Wednesday, 06 February 2019
BERLIN (Germany) – The 137th International Fruits and Vegetables Show “Fruits Logistica 2019” which opened on Wednesday has been marked by the return of the Algerian companies after eight years of absence.
Twenty Algerian companies participate this international show in order to explore new export opportunities.
This return confirms the Algerian willingness to partake in the major economic events in order to promote the Algerian product, as part of the national exporting diversification plan.
“Fruits logistica is one of shows selected by the inter-ministerial committee, ” said Commerce Minister Saïd Djellab, during the inauguration of the Algerian pavilion at this global event which brings together more than 3,200 exhibitors from 80 countries. Up to 78,000 professional visitors from 130 countries are expected to visit the show.
Besides the producers and distributors of fruits and vegetables from many countries, the Show also attracts companies activating in the technical agricultural field (seeds, development of varieties, materials, technologies of packaging surveillance), logistics (transport, border clearance services, terminals of fruits and vegetables, cold stores, supermarkets …) as well as services (quality control and certification, inventory management systems, marketing, insurance …).
This is the first event registered at the 2019/2020 programme of the international economic events Algeria plans to partake in. the programme includes 53 shows.
Through this programme, Algeria ambitions to promote the quality and the diversity of its agricultural products.
The Algerian exhibitors participating in this economic event, which is held in the German capital, have all exported agricultural products.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation